Fantasize being a cuckold or are you one?


I came home from work and my wife was suppose to be at work but I found her work stuff in her room. We have not shared a bed in the last seven years. She has to be at work at the same time I am getting home. I knew where she was, because I put a tracker on her phone so I could fallow her. I had a suspicion that she was seeing someone. She would be gone when I come home from work but return any time around 3 a.m. to 5 a.m. when her shift was normally done at 1 a.m. in the morning. She would tell me they were working overtime.

So I put a tracker on her phone to see where she was going. About once a week sometimes more she would be in the same town as her work but not at work. I traced her phone to a home on the south side of town and watched the place. Shure enough she came out with a guy walking hand and hand. They went to a local bar than back to his place. I left and went home, she returned home at 4 a.m. telling me she worked overtime when I asked.


The first time when she came home early she caught me humping a home made pussy known as a "fleshlight" or "Pocket Pussy". I had no idea at the time, she had just been laid by some one. After that incident and confutation, I was caught humping a dummy sex doll which really started an argument between us. Still I didn't know she was having sex with someone. I just knew I had not had sex with her for some time.


Naturally this put a wedge in our relationship. I would ask for sex but she always had an excuse why we couldn't have sex. One time she actually gave in when I made her feel guilty. I was very surprised how stretched out she had gotten. I asked if she had a new dido which I figured may be digger. She told me no, so it only could be another person with a big cock since we had not had sex. That is what made me suspicious she was seeing some one.

I knew if I asked if she was seeing someone it would be a big fight. I figured I would let her have her fun and I would keep quiet. I didn't really want to divorce her even though we had very little in-common. Life went on like this for the next seven months when I had sex with her again. My dick hardly even stayed inside her. I told her when I was on top of her she must be having great sex with a big cock since her hole was so stretched out. She never said a word, and when I thought about it I climaxed right away.


Once we finished she chimed in saying my cock must have shrunk. I assured her it did not shrink but she had become bigger. Remarkably she commented about how fast I climaxed when I had mentioned it while having sex. She figured I must like the thought of her seeing some one with a big cock. "I laughed a bit knowing she was already seeing some one". I told her it was stimulating as I cleaned up. She wanted to know what I meant by stimulating. I turned and looked at her, paused for a bit thinking weather I should confront her or not. Then I answered, I find it arousing thinking of you having sex with someone elec. She gave a slight grin and walked away. I started to get hard again.

I kept using my fake pussies for sex since I was not getting sex from her. I would make my towel fake pussy with a big hole thinking it was my wife as I screwed her gaping pussy. I became rather fond of it and my mind wondered while I was home alone using my homemade fake pussy. One night as soon as I finished screwing my fake pussy I went down on it and ate my own cum. I was feeling dizzy with being sexually aroused.


After that night I started fantasizing about eating my wife out when she come home late. I know I would be eating another mans sperm but it turned me on. I could not help it, I was always aroused when thinking she was sleeping with someone. I would get to clean her up when she come home. I had not had sex with her in over eight months since the last one. I was now looking forward to it.

This has been on going for some time now. I know I am a cuckold but she has not come forth in telling me she sleeps around. I know I want to confront her but still have not done so. I still yearn to eat her out once she has had sex with some one elec.


















 

Comments

Katy Evans said…
SO LUV 2 lick suck swallow all the YUMMY CUM from her HOT PUSSY

Popular posts from this blog

10 HOUSE RULES FOR FEMINISED HUSBANDS AND SISSIES

3 Most Important Rules For Achieving Sissygasm

How I became a sissy.