My wife keeps me as a baby.


                                                                   Belt Whooping

My name is Danny I am 31 years old and my wife is Kelley who is 35 years old. She keeps me diapered and in plastic pants 24/7 now. I drank to much one night and wet the bed, I have been wearing a diaper every since. That was 13 months ago and then she threw out all my men's underwear saying you will not need them any more. I tried to detest her decision on me wearing diapers. That led to me having a bare ass whooping from her. Because she has always been the care giver, the money maker, and the one who made all our day today decisions, I obeyed with out much choice.

 
Six months later she set up a doctor appointment for me. I had to have my hearing checked, my wife told me. They took me to the pediatric department. I was taken to a room and asked to take my cloths off. I thought that was funny and confirmed to him, I was there for a haring test. He told me he knew, and to please strip but I could keep my under pants on. I was shaking by now as I slowly took off my cloths and stood in my diaper and pink girly plastic panties. He observed me and asked why was I wearing a diaper and plastic pants? I told him my wife makes me wear them. He told me to get up on the exam table but remove the plastic pants.

 
 The Doctor checked me over and asked questions about why my wife thought I needed to be in diapers? I told him the story as he continued to check me over. He looked at me and smiled asking if I still drank? Not much I answered him.  I asked when did they started doing checkups for a hearing test? He told me it was requested by my wife. Now I knew why she had me wear my diapers pink girly plastic pants. I was stunned and felt like throwing up, I  didn't know what to say. Sounds like a case of infantile denial he said to me.
  
 By now I am shaking and feel like I am going to pass out. I asked, infantile denial what do you mean? You are regressing to infantilism your wife told me and I see by the diapers she is probably correct. I was not sure at first but I can confirm it with a couple of tests. I will have to reflect this in your records. I told him I was not in infantile denial.  My wife makes me wear them. Now it is ok he assured me, just relax and I will check you out he said as he smiled.

He checked my reflexes, pushed on my tummy, than slipped two fingers down in my diaper front. Feels as if your wet Danny he said. I was so nervous, I did wet myself just a bit not a lot I told him. It was just enough for the Doctor to detect it. He said it was ok, he expected it might happen. Then he asked me if I was okay. I told him yes, even though I felt like shit. We will need to change your diaper he said. Just stay laying there Danny he instructed me. Calling for a nurse to bring him a large diaper.  The same time the Doctor told me to lift my bottom which I did as he removed my diaper.

 
Doctor took my diaper and put it in the trash and told the nurse to give him the disinfectant wipes. He had me lift up so he could wash off my bottom with the wipes. Then had me lay back down as he  proceeded to wipe my front down. He had me spread my legs a bit to get between them and once he finished with my ball sack he took a new wipe out. When he applied it to my cock, I evidently leaked some urine. I was asked if I had to go potty by the Doctor. I told him no. He informed me I had just urinated, while he was talking he touched my cock to wipe it off and it sprang to life.  I could not help it as it kept growing they both stood and watched. 
He told the nurse to get a cloth to wipe up the urine I had expelled. Once it was cleaned up he continues to wipe me down again. My cock stayed erect during the remainder of my cleaning. When he came to my erection it seemed he paid more attention to it. While talking to me he actually masturbated my cock slowly asking if I liked it. I was starting to cry when I answered yes! 
He noticed this and stopped. He told the nurse enter into my file, I enjoyed sexual pleasure form manual manipulation.


He excused himself and told the nurse he would return shortly. He returned with my wife as he entered the room he pointed out my erection like she could not see it for her self. He asked my wife if this has been an ongoing problem when I am changed. She confirmed it to my horror and he told my wife he recommended I be put in chastity to control my erections. He pointed out I became particular excited from his touch. My wife again confirmed this happens regularly. "In truth it didn't happen but once or twice". I told them it didn't ever happen but I was just ignored. 


 He told the nurse to bring the penile plethysmograph, this is used to measure blood flow to the penis. He applied an airtight cylinder and inflatable cuff at the base of my penis erection. He took a measurement of my penis shaft length, soon after as he removed the cylinder, telling the nurse the results. When he said three and a half full erection she smirked. Than he finished diapering me and as he slid up my plastic pants he told me my wife, I believe it would be in the best interests to have more test run on him today. So after your hearing test the nurse will take you to the DRE room. "Digital Rectal Exam".

I was only wearing my diaper, pink plastic pants, and a T-shirt given me. I walked with the nurse as she led me by my hand to the sound room where they checked my hearing. Then she took me by my hand and led me to the DRE room. I was told to strip naked and get on the exam table. The nurse asked if I had wet my self again? I told her I didn't but she checked my diaper any way. Now I had my full erection again. I was told to lay back on the exam table as she stood over me asking questions. One of the questions she asked was, when where you last milked? I asked what did she mean. She explained, when did your wife last massage your prostate? I told her I don't think she ever has to my knowledge, jotting down notes in my records. She continued with more questions including how long I had been in diapers, how often did I get erections, did I ever have premature ejaculations etc....? Just then the Doctor entered the room.

 
The nurse told the Doctor I will need a prostate massage. The Doctor had me face down on the exam table. there was an area where my penis could be accessed from under the table.  He lubed his glove and my rectum inserting his finger until he said, there's your prostrate. The nurse came with a glass container to catch any of my ejaculation. He asked if she was ready and he started massage my prostate which felt so good I moaned several times and the doctor said that's a boy, that's a boy let it go and I ejaculated in her container.
 He retrieved the specimen and looked at it in the glass container. You have a very light sperm amount and it looks to be week. He ran more tests and told me I could get dressed. I felt so degraded after the nurse powder my bottom than my front side.  She told me to lift as she slipped the new diaper under me. She sprinkled my penis with powder and I was getting an erection again. She smiled and looked at the doctor. He said , oh yes here it comes again, I highly recommend chastity he said. Once dressed I was to wait as the nurse went to get my wife.
When she entered he told her I reacted to the prostate massage fairly fast and I had a weak ejection. He would look at my sperm count and get back to her with the results. He told her, he highly recommended chastity for me and he had taken measurements that he would include in his follow-up letter. He said to make another appointment for more tests which he deemed necessary to see if this was a sexual thing for me " wearing diapers" or an infant regression syndrome. If it is the later there is therapy we can give him, but we need to do more tests to pinpoint this. My wife thanked him and we left making another appointment before exiting.
Once back in the car to head home my wife asked how I felt. I told her humiliated and degraded. But she pointed out, you seemed very aroused by the treatment. I said nothing as tears rolled down my cheeks while she drove. Seeing this she said, the Doctor thinks your hypersexuality is a concern, I know once they put you in therapy you will feel better. Therapy for what I asked? You will see, is all she said.



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 HOUSE RULES FOR FEMINISED HUSBANDS AND SISSIES

3 Most Important Rules For Achieving Sissygasm

How I became a sissy.