Married and a sissy to my wife and her lover.

 
I have been a cross dresser since a young age. My mom knew I cross dressed and was alright with it every since she caught me wearing her panties. In time she bought me my own cloths which were skimpy or tight outfits which I mostly wore around the house. The only underwear I owned were panties and they were all bikini style. I was a small framed male, I knew I had a small penis when mom pointed it out to me. I normally wore spandex short shorts and a mid-drift top of some sort. Looking back I was always dressed like a sissy at home. When I was finally out of school I continued to live with my mom. I met a girl, Lori after a few years being out of school. She was a bit taller than me with a nice build to her. I felt lucky to have been going with her for almost a year.

 My mom and Lori hit it off real well. Lori would come over and visit with my mom when I was at work. She stayed until I came home then we would go out. Lori had never seen me cross dressed since I only did it around home. The two times when we did have sex I was not wearing any panties just for that reason. Even though I would suggest sex often, it only happen twice. Not wanting to loose her I was alright with it and never pressed the issue.

One day I popped the question if she would marry me and she laughed at first than said, yes. I was so happy and excited I started planning the wedding right away. Looking back I should have noticed I took the female roll in excitement and jumping to plan the wedding. My little cock was hard with excitement knowing I was soon to marry this Hot Women. The wedding didn't turn out like I had always dreamed of. In fact it was nothing like what I was expecting at all. Mom and my fiancé Lori actually ended up planning it for us.

We married in moms house and it was only Loris friend, David who stood up for me as best man. Moms long time friend Gail stood up as bridesmaid for Lori. I didn't even know David, I was introduced to him once when I went to Loris place and he was there. We only exchanged greetings and he kissed her on the cheek as he left. My mom and the preacher were the only others present. When the marriage was complete the preacher left.  Gail told David to steel Lori for a few hours like others some times do during a wedding. I was stunned when Gail suggested it and I disagreed with it right away. Mom took Gail's side and pushed David and Lori out the door. I was sadden and numb as I watched them leave.



Mom told me to go change into one of my everyday outfits. That would be something I cross dressed and wore around the house. Gail said it will be a few hours before my new bride and David would be back. Gail had seen me cross dressed every time she came over. I was comfortable around her just as if she was my second mom. I did as I was told and when I returned they were eating some of the small wedding cake Gail had bought.  they stopped talking and told me to sit and have a piece of wedding cake. While I did as they told me Gail gave me some cake. Then mom told me it was time I faced reality as Gail agreed with what mom had just mentioned. Mom started with, Lori and I have had many talks over this past year. I don't think you know she is aware that you dress as a sissy at home all the time. My eyes grew wide, this was the first time I had ever been called a sissy other than when teased in school. I looked at mom, sissy I am not a sissy and how does she know? Gail smiled and said it was alright and not to worry any. Mom agreed and said she was the one who told Lori about how I dressed.

Your married to her so you know she has accepted you for what you are Gail chimed in. What do you mean, I asked? Mom said, you know your inadequate as a man. Your too small to satisfy Lori in any way possible. Gail added, Lorie loves you but she will need a real man and your surly not it. Your penis is way to small to ever give Lori any pleasure which she surly will need. What ever do you mean I asked is shock? Mom then said, I expect David is having sex with Lori as we speak. She wanted to consummate her marriage to you with David. They are at her place right now and I am sure David is satisfying Loris sexual needs since you can't. My head was spinning with what I had been told as tears built up.



 Gail said, tell him the truth so he knows what happened. Mom look at Gail than at me. I asked franticly what was it. Mom then told me, David had been having sex with Lori for the past three years. He has been the Man she chose to continue having sex with even now that you are married to her. As your mother and after discussing it with Gail we all felt it was best for Lori to continue her sexual relationship with Davis. By now I am frantic with anger, here they knew all this time but never told me. Gail told me to calm down, but how could I. My wife was having sex with some one else. Gail said, I know as well as you and your mother both know, you have a very small penis. You can not expect Lori to stay married to you if she can not be sexually satisfied. That is where David helps you by giving sex to your wife.

I sat in disbelief as tears rolled down my face. Mom walked up behind me and pulled my hair back as she pet my head. You will just have to accept it. David is part of your lives and I expect you will see the benefit in time. Now I think it is time to give your self relief and maybe you will feel better. Gail bought you a present that I think you will enjoy. I opened the present and there was a realistic sex doll with lifelike vaginal and anal for penis penetration. I looked at mom who said go use it. Gail said get used to it since she was sure Lori would want to watch her new sissy pleasure himself. Now go Gail said, go try it out. Mom told me as I passed by her headed to my bedroom. Don't forget to lick it clean when your done.



I went to my room and sat looking at what was going to be my new sex partner in life. I thought about Lori and what mom and Gail had said. I knew they we right even though it hurt me thinking about it. Before I knew it I had an erection thinking of David and how big of a cock he must have to please Lori with. I stripped and mounted my mew sex partner and as I humped it as I thought of David and Lori having sex. With in a minute or two I shot two small streams of cum into the opening. Once I completed having sex with my doll I sat and looked at the hole with cum sticking to it, starting to slowly run out. The words my mom said echoed in my head. Lick it clean, I knew I didn't want to do it but I knew I had to. So without another thought I licked it clean. That is when I knew I had accepted my new married life. Lori would always have sex with David and some how it felt right even though it saddened me.

I must have been in my room for some time because I could hear voices coming towards my bedroom. Before I could react the door swung open and as I sat on my bed with my new sex toy beside me. Lori entered with mom and Gail behind her. Still naked Lori asked if I was alright? I told her I think so. Your mom and Gail told you about David and I right? Ya...Yes, they did as I looked down at my hands coving my penis. So have you accepted it she asked?  I told her no, with tears flowing again. Mom told me to quit acting like a baby or she would get a diaper for me. You tell your wife the truth, right now she demanded. Yes... I know David can give you want I can not. Good I am happy you are alright with it. I'm not alright with it I answered. Lori sat next to me and told me if it weren't for David we would never have been married. Your mom and I talked it over and she knows you would never find any woman to accept you as the sissy cross dresser you are, let alone with a small cock.



 How was your new sex toy Lorie asked? All...all right I guess. I see you used it already she said as I could feel my face turning red. Yes, I did I answered. I see you tried to clean it up but you missed some mom said. I looked at it a saw a small bit of cum in it yet. Gail asked, how did you clean it? Did you lick it up as your mother told you to do? With tears welling up in my eyes Lori lifted my head by my chin. Well did you, as she looked into my tear filled eyes I answered, Yes. Gail said, I will make a good sissy husband for Lori. 

Mom told me to put on some panties and get dressed. Lori said, no you just wear your panties only my sissy husband. As Lori went to my dresser and picked out a pair for me, mom and Gail left. Lori watched as I pulled up the string bikini panties with lace around all the openings and seen my small erection. Lori said, I see you will make a fine sissy husband, your little penis shows me so. Now I want you to tell David that he can have sex with me when ever he chooses. Can you do that for me? I shook my head yes. Lori took me by the hand and led me to the living room where mom, Gail, and to my surprise David were all sitting. Still holding my hand and now standing in only panties in front of David, Lori told me to say it. David, smiling as he looked at me in my panties. I told him he cold continue to have sex with Lori when ever he wanted since I could not satisfy her sexual needs. David accepted and continued to smile when Gail clapped her hands and mom nodded in approval.


Mom spoke up asking Lori, Have you told him David will be staying with you? Oh I forgot...turning to me she said, David will be living with us. I looked at her is shock as she continued. Your mother thought it would be a good idea if David slept in my bed with me. You will have a room all to your self. That way when your new wardrobe arrives you will have room for it. New wardrobe I asked? Yes your mother, Gail, and I picked out a complete wardrobe. You know your a cuckold sissy so you will need to dress like one. I contacted your work and you will no longer be working outside the house. You will stay home and take care of David  and I now. Oh one more thing, You will clean me and David each time we have sex.

Mom spoke up saying, Yes that is your place to keep David and Lori happy. Cleaning them after sex is what you can do to show them you care about their sexual needs. It also gives you some time to pleasure them both sexually since it will be the closets thing to real sex you will have. Then Gail spoke up, Oh he will have his sex with Anny his personal play partner. They all laughed at that.

I never thought my life would turn out like this. I guess it is like I have read, it was meant to be. Any way I found out the next day that David has a Big Cock. I see why now Lori wants sex with him.

 
After a year of being a sissy I actually like SUCKING his BIG COCK.
 
 

Comments

Katy Evans said…
That's REALLY HOTT. SO YUMMY.

Popular posts from this blog

10 HOUSE RULES FOR FEMINISED HUSBANDS AND SISSIES

3 Most Important Rules For Achieving Sissygasm

How I became a sissy.