10 HOUSE RULES FOR FEMINISED HUSBANDS AND SISSIES



1. Sissies and male girlies must obey instructions without question once given them.
( I’m friendly and I sometimes like to discuss things but in the end I make the decisions or give the order. I don’t like backchat or ‘suggestions’ unless I ask for them. You must ask for my permission for things.)
 
2. I’m to be addressed as Mistress. Your Ladyship or Madam is also very appropriate.
( I don’t like to use first names for sissies or male girlies at home, it implies a lack of hierarchy. I don’t actually call Alice by her female (or former male) name but I call her girl to her face. I therefore use a name that indicates a sissy’s position or role such as maid or servant. Or girl.)

3. I expect to be curtsied to after I’ve given a command, when I’m served or if entering a room.



4. Sissies and feminized males are not permitted to wear trousers or male clothing of any kind in my house.   
 (Even feminine trousers are not permitted).



5. Sissies and feminized males must wear short mini skirts or dresses in my home.
Any skirts I consider too long will be removed and the male will have to wear nothing below the waist.
Knickers/panties should be very pretty and in feminine colors, pink or white for example. They must be small, G-string, crotch less or not at all. Panties that are too large will be removed.
A bra will be worn at all times.
A nightie will be used for bed, pajamas or boxers are forbidden. Nighties will be short and feminine in pretty colors such as pink, white or red.



6. Sissies and feminized males are not permitted privacy in my home.
Apart from one act of nature as I really don’t want to see that. I may enter any room at any other time without restriction and without warning. Doors must be left open and unlocked except by me. Sissies will shower and pee (sitting down) with the door open.

7. Sissies in my home will assist Alice in doing all the housework, cooking and cleaning.
They may be told to clean or massage my feet too, comb my hair or such things.


8. After serving me dinner in the evening, I generally allow them to sit with me at the table.
 I enjoy a friendly chat over dinner. They must not forget I’m still to be addressed as Mistress or Ladyship and conversation is through me.
No side conversations between sissies is allowed at the table except to discuss arrangements about what they are doing for me. I may allow them to discuss feminine matters.
For lunch and tea breaks they may have to sit on the floor at my feet.

9. I do punish for poor behavior but I don’t enjoy giving too much pain.
Stinging rather than hurting. It would be spanks with a crop or wooden spoon on the bum cheeks or clitty.
 


10. I expect a sissy’s clitty and pussy balls to be shaved clean.
 A nice feminine pubic triangle is excellent but it must be neat. The rest should clear of any hair. I expect clitties to be very clean and washed well.
Cock cages are acceptable although not necessary. If not in a cage and when on show, clitties must always be decorated to look pretty. A pink bow is a minimum. A cock ring and jewelry is necessary for an evening dinner party for occasions when their clitty is on show or visible beneath a short skirt.
I often clip dangly clip-on earrings on either side of Alice’s pussy balls for example or tie a necklace around her clitty and balls if I decide to have her clitty on show.



I like sissies to have a butt plug in for the evenings but I know that’s difficult as Alice’s often slips out.

 

RULES ARE RULES



Household rules like mine are important for a female leader as they set the tone and hierarchy. There is no equality and the rules in any society will set those structures and levels.
The rules also allow submissive's to understand what they have to do without me needing to keep telling them. I much prefer not to have to give any orders and for things to run smoothly around me.
Every female leader will have their own requirements and these rules are just what I expect as a minimum. I suspect thought that there are similarities in all dominant women’s households.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 Most Important Rules For Achieving Sissygasm

How I became a sissy.