Wifes Sissy?


Well let me tell you how I ended up where I am. I was cross dressing for years while my wife worked the evening shift getting home around 1:00 AM. Sometimes she would work away for weeks at a time. One evening she came home early and caught me dressed like a slut in a garter belt , nylons, string panties that tied at the sides, a halter top, and heels. I was shocked to walk out into the living room only to see her standing in the kitchen looking at me. I didn't know what to say but she found words, "What the Hell is going on"? Is this what you do when I am gone?


Well what could I say... Of cores I said no but I knew she didn't buy it one bit. I went into the bedroom and undressed stashing my cloths into the closet. Returning with my jeans and T shirt on I sat down in a chair. She was ferrous with me and went on and on as I sat and looked at my lap not saying anything. When I had enough of her yelling at me I was almost ready to stand up to her but knew I better not. She slept that night in the other bedroom and has every since that night about two years ago now.

She must have thought about it some because she told me she was going to go see her family out on the west cost. She has a sister that is a medical doctor and I am sure she would talk to her one on one.
She was gone 10 days and when she came home on a Friday afternoon she had a different attitude. She wanted us to sit down and talk. It was not one of acceptance but more one of understanding. She told me she needed to know the truth about my cross dressing. To the best of my recollection this is kind of how it went.


 Q: When did it start?
A: when I was 12 years old.

Q: How often did I dress?
A: When ever I could with out getting caught.

Q: Are you gay?
A: I don't think so.

Q: what do you mean by that?
A: I have been with a couple of men.

 Q: What took place with each of them?
A: I sucked there cock and they had intercourse with me.

Q: Did you like it.
A: Yes.

 Q: What do you consider your self to be if not gay?
 A: Sissy.

 Q: So your a sissy who likes men?
A: Yes.

Her: So your a faggot who wants to b with men? A gay ass faggot?
Me: No... No... not that at all.
 




Well than what would you call it she asked?
 I am just a sissy guy who enjoys cross dressing and... and... well you know.





What she asked? I know what? That your a faggot?
No... No... not that.

Than what?
Having men play with me.

Oh my god you like sucking cock and being fucked in your ass by them?
I said nothing but looked down.

That's it isn't it? You enjoy being with men as a female and letting them have you for sex?
 I...I...guess so.

Get your fag ass into bed and don't come out until morning.

The next day was a Saturday and I made no attempt to get up and felt belittled and sick to my stomach wondering what might be going through her head. Around 9:00 A.M. she yelled for me to get up which I did but I was told to come out naked. I did as I was told and she was waiting for me in the living room. Put this on as she handed me a maids outfit.

 You can were this and make me breakfast then clean the house. I have read up on Sissies like your self and you are going to be what you want to be and not do it behind my back. I dressed in a maids uniform and did as I was told but not before her seeing I had an erection as I dressed in the outfit. She told me she noticed how excited I became while dressing. She asked if I became just as excited when with a Man?  I told her No but I think she knew better.


This continued the rest of the weekend. Before turning in Sunday evening I was told there would be notes left by her on what me chores were each night. I was told to dress in my Maids outfit when doing them. I did as I was told and by the next Saturday she confronted me and asked if I wanted a Divorce?  I told her no, I did not want that at all. Then she told me as I stood naked in front of her, their would be many changes taking place.

 I will be expected to do as I was told and there would be under no circumstances any resisting what so ever from me. I agreed to it and told her what ever she decided I would be okay with. She took out a large life like dildo and asked what I thought of it? It looks like a big cock I answered. She asked if this was a real Man would you like to suck it or be fucked with it? I answered, "I didn't know" but my cock was rigid and growing. Looks like you do know and I would say you like it by the looks of you pecker.


I was told to dress in the sissy clothes she had ordered for me, right away as she watched. Of cores my cock was hard putting on frilly panties with lace on top and the leg holes, top lacy socks, sissy dress with rows of lace and shoes all in pink. Well my little cock sucker she said, lets see how queer you really are. But first I want you to start taking some health vitamins.  She had a concoction of pills in a container, one for each day of the week. I took them all at once and then we sat down for a talk.

She made it clear I was a sissy and I would be treated as one. She would not be seen with me at all unless she decided to do so. I was told at some point I would be allowed to have a Man for sex to use me as needed to fulfill my needs as she watched. This surprised me and made me feel ill knowing she would set this us and watch me be a faggot in front of her. However my cock did perk up thinking about it.

Sissy Husband
                        
 This didn't happen for well over a year and I was not going to ask about it. I continued to do all the house chores since I had quit my job to become as "she said" a true sissy. Even though I am still a bit embarrassed with her seeing me dressed like a sissy, I do get aroused. I know I will get a play date some time.      
                                                               

Comments

Katy Evans said…
That's HOTT. SO wish was me

Popular posts from this blog

10 HOUSE RULES FOR FEMINISED HUSBANDS AND SISSIES

3 Most Important Rules For Achieving Sissygasm

How I became a sissy.