I turned my husband into a sissy & cock lover.





My husband Dan was never really much of a man to begin with. I mean he tried to be macho but failed miserably. He tried to stand up to others, only to cowered when challenged. I knew he was more a sissy male than a manly male after our first year of marriage. I had seen an article about feminizing males and this intrigued me. I came to the conclusion it would be far more beneficial to me if he was a full time sissy.

Why you ask?

1. Feminization makes males more gentle.

2. Feminization improves a male’s hygiene.

3. Feminization ensures that a husband remains faithful.

4. Feminization makes him respect his wife’s authority.

5. Feminization ensures he does the household chores.

6. Feminization increases the sexual energy in the home.

7. Feminization increases his understanding of real women.

8. Feminization makes him more attractive.

9. Feminization reduces a male’s aggression and bad habits.

10. Feminization is better for him too.

Feminization of any man is the solution to many of the world's problems. Closer to home, it's the perfect answer for household harmony.

I searched the internet to see the best techniques on how to sissify a male. I started slowly and over a year and a half have managed to completely transform him into a sissy. After several arranged encounters with real men he now wants to continue sucking cock and having intercourse with men. He has found having a man fuck him as someone masturbates his cock at the same time is the best climax and sex he has ever had and wishes to continue doing it.

I have told him it is alright to continue and I will also take on manly lovers but he has to clean us both up after we finish having sex. He is like a puppy and can wait for me to have sex with other men and do clean up.  Sherry T.



  

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 HOUSE RULES FOR FEMINISED HUSBANDS AND SISSIES

3 Most Important Rules For Achieving Sissygasm

How I became a sissy.