I was turned into a sissy.




Wendy and I met on line and connected very well. A very good looking girl, she was very open and told me upon our first meeting she enjoyed kinky sex as she took off her sweatshirt exposing her bra filled with "C" size tits. Then standing there in her bra asked if I had a T-shirt she could wear.

We talked a bit then went to the local bar for a few drinks. When we returned to my place I assumed she would be leaving to go back home. She then asked if she could stay the night? Yes I said, you can sleep in the guest room. In the guest room she asked? Then she asked if she could stay in my room. Sure I replied kind of surprised she want to sleep with me right away.

Once in the bed room she had her cloths off by time I removed my shirt. Standing totally naked before me I was stunned at her beauty. Nice tits and a completely shaved pussy which is how I liked it. I must have been staring for a bit because she asked if I liked what I seen? Of cores I answered, you beautiful. Then she asked if I was going to strip or keep my pants on? I removed the rest of my cloths. When I stood naked in front of her she naturally checked out my cock.

Wow, she said when she seen my cock. I naturally figured she liked my size but she continued with, really small aren't you? I felt very humiliated at that point until she walked up to me and grabbed a hold of my package. She was cupping my cock and balls all in one hand as she planted a big kiss and putting her tong in my mouth. She took total control at that point saying, come on little boy still holding my groin in one hand pulling me to bed.


 I had an erection as soon as she let go. Oh it does get bigger she laughed looking me in the eye. Yes I answered. Well lets see what you can do with it. I felt her pussy which was wet but not soaked by any means. My fingers had no problem slipping in her gash as she spread he legs allowing total access to her pussy. I then took turns sucking one tit at a time giving both the same amount of attention. Then mounted her, slipping my cock into her with ease noticing how loose she was. When I fucked her I liked the feeling of her looseness in her pussy.  I figured she had her share of men in the past.

I didn't last long fucking her loose pussy as she laid there not moving. When I rolled off her she said your done so soon? Yea, I answered breathless. Then she told me she didn't hardly feel my cock and had not had an orgasm yet. Your not going to just leave me hanging are you she asked? Well what do you want me to do? Eat me she said. What? Eat me, I get so turned on when I get eaten out she said. Well your full of cum now. So it is your own cum you should not be afraid of that. Come on I need to get off to.  Pushing me down by my shoulder I reluctantly slid down between her legs.

I stopped and sniffed her pussy which smelled like a pungent pussy. Just them she took my head and pushed my face into her pussy and humped my face with the wetness and my cum. Eat it you little fagot she said. I began licking her pussy as soon as she let go noticing the arousal I felt from her domination. I could taste my seamen mixed with her wetness. While I was licking her she continued talking, saying things like, suck that pussy, put you tong deep inside me, eat all your mess up. I was told not to stop eating her pussy until she had climaxed which was about fifteen minutes of constant sucking and licking her.

Once she climaxed I was told to clean her pussy good as she did not want any thing leaking out of her over night. After a few more minutes I felt I had done my best and crawled up beside her. She snuggled up to me and whispered in my ear, you will make a good sperm slurper. We had sex four more times that weekend and each time I was made to eat her pussy once I filled it with my sperm. After the last time cleaning her she asked me, you like eating your own cum don't you? No I answered, Oh come on now, you went down all on your own with out hesitation this time. It tastes good don't it she asked?  Well I guess I answered.

She informed me she will be expecting this of me every time we have sex. There will be times I just want you to eat me because I can hardly feel tour cock. I thought she must plan on coming over a lot for sex in the future. Then she asked if she could come back in a couple of days. Sure I guess so I answered. She had to pack up some things and would be back but before leaving she threw me her panties and said, be wearing them when I come back. I figured since I was not getting any other pussy at the time I would be content with her, after all she had a nice body and I did enjoy fucking her.

Three days later at seven P.M.  she come walking into my house setting down a couple of bags she took off her cloths on the spot. Walking over to my chair and standing several feet away I was told to get to my knees and eat her pussy. I did as I was told and noticed she was very wet thinking she was looking forward to my licking her clean. I did so as she stood legs apart allowing access to her women hood. Then after about three or four minutes of me licking her she pushed me away saying, good job. Your a good cunt licker aren't you baby. Then she told me to put her things in the bedroom and she would be waiting for me when I returned. I want you naked she said as she sat on the couch naked her self.

Returning with an erection she stood up and I was able to slid my cock into her pussy as we kissed. Wow I can enter you easy I told her. Well that is because you have such a little cock it slide in easily. Still standing and holding me close she told me to fuck her. I stood trying to hump her standing when she said, such a small cock I ejaculated inside her. She smiled and sat down leaning back saying do your job as it was running out of her. I dived into her and ate it like a starved dog licking it all up. Your my little sperm slurper she said as she cuddled me close, I then started sucking her tits.

She didn't have much for belongings just what she had in her bags she brought. Basically she was living with me now and I was wearing panties all the time. Sex was once a day and twice a week she would come home after I was already home from work. She said she was out looking for a job and was horny thinking about having sex with me. Striping naked she had me eat her out right away. I asked why she was so wet? She told me she was thinking of me and it made her horny. Over the next six months this was the normal thing to take place. She come home later and was very wet. I assumed the passion while she straddled my face for a licking.

One night she asked if I would like to suck a cock? I told her no. Why not you like eating sperm she replied. Well eating mine is one thing but some one else's is different. Then she told me I had been eating other men's cum from her every time she came home wet. She also told me she had been fucking guys every week with big cocks and I eat there cum from her when she gets home. I started to cry when she told me I was a sperm eating sissy boy. She was going to bring one of her lovers home this coming weekend and expected me to suck his cock before he fucked her and wearing my panties as I did it. Dressed like a sissy, tears continued to flow as she told me I was the one she would always come home to.


She tried to comforted me by hugging me as she continued to explain the situation. Sitting me down as I sobbed heavily over what she was saying to me. You are a sissy boy and you have no cock at all. I need a man with a big cock to satisfy my needs. I also need a sissy boy like your self to lick my pussy when I need it. It really turns me on that you like eating my pussy. Your no man at all and you know, no woman will ever want you. You need to accept the situation and do as your told. You were always meant to be eating a well used pussy and you like doing it. Accept the situation and everything will be fine. Then she cupped my groin in her hand with light squeezing pulses making me aroused and calming me down as she restlessly degraded my manliness. Continuing, no man would wear panties like you do, No man has a small enough groin to cup in one hand. No man eats his own sperm. Lifting my chin with the other hand she kept asking it what she said was indeed correct? After some time of constant asking, I heard myself say she was right. Calling me "sissy boy" she hugged me and with one final comment I knew you were.

By now tears had stopped and I was still sitting in my panties but with my little prick straining to be freed. Knowing this she told me to masturbate my pathetic nubbin. While performing my sexual release she sat and smiled at me as she watched. After a minute or two of watching me and still smiling she called me a sperm eating bitch. I shot two small streams of sperm hearing her degrading words. I knew at that point all was true and my fiat from now on had been sealed. Still watching me she said, good sissy boy lick up what you can. I did so with no hesitation.

She has me cross dressed as a sissy full time when at home. I always have sissy lingerie under any clothing I wear in public. She has one or two lovers a week and I fluff them for her each time. I then wait penitently until she calls for my cleanup services. Some of her men are big cum depositors and I have a lot of cleaning to do, but then it is what I was always meant to do.

Sissy C.

Sissy Maker

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 HOUSE RULES FOR FEMINISED HUSBANDS AND SISSIES

3 Most Important Rules For Achieving Sissygasm

How I became a sissy.