Happy Cuckold

My wife and I have been married for five years. We have a 4 year old daughter and our neighbor is the father. I take care of there child while her mother goes over to her fathers place for the night. My wife is what they call a Hot Wife who is busty and blond. Our neighbor is a well built Black Man. He lives across the street in what is pretty much an all white neighbor hood.

Now, I am sure most of you think this has to be known by everyone on our block. Well to tell the truth I don't think anyone knows and if they do they never lead on. My wife goes over to his place  after dark. She stays all night with him then comes home before it gets light out.
She sleeps with him several night a week. This has been going on since before we married. She told me before we married she would not stop sleeping with Paul. I was cuckolded two years before we married.  The reason she has Paul as her lover is because I am not adequate enough to sexually satisfy her needs. I was against it until she pointed it out that most of the time she would be home with me. That is more than I would ever of had with any other woman. I know this because I had a girlfriend once who cuckolded me and she was gone fucking someone all the time and rarely home.  Since I was unable to sexually satisfy her I know my old girlfriend had told me the same thing. I was some what afraid I could be living the rest of my life alone since I was sexually inadequate.
 
She was right and I finally agreed that her sexual needs were important and since Paul had a Big Cock she would be allowed to have sex with him when ever she need it. Which has been more often lately. I asked about her seeing Paul more frequent and she told me her needs for a Big Cock has grown. Once we talked about it I realized she was right again. Having Paul's Big Cock in her, has created a need for it. I agreed she should be having his cock more often. Besides it means I get to lick her clean more often.
 My little penis gets so hard when I get to clean her up. I masturbate after words and it feels so good. While I am cleaning her up, she tells me about how well Paul's Big Cock fills her full. My wife told Paul I like cleaning her up when she gets home. She told me one of these days Paul would like me to clean him up also. I am sure it will happen some time this year. Then I will get to see his Big Cock.
                                                                             Happy Cuckold
 

Comments

Katy Evans said…
THAT'S SO SO HOTT. PLEASE MISTRESS YES PLEASE. let me lick kiss suck WORSHIP UR HOTT YUMMY CUM FILLED PUSSY PLEASE. So have WET DREAMS of sucking BBC HARD 2 FUCK my MISTRESS. Then getting 2 clean u both after. PLEASE PLEASE MISTRESS YES PLEASE

Popular posts from this blog

10 HOUSE RULES FOR FEMINISED HUSBANDS AND SISSIES

3 Most Important Rules For Achieving Sissygasm

How I became a sissy.