Dominat Wife.


 
When I met my wife we hit it off right away. Over time she slowly dominated me until she had total control over me. I have been whipped with belts and verbally abused. She continues to rule over me with and iron fist. Yes, I could have left but at the time I found each new thing exhilarating. Now, I have been broken and I obey her demands totally.

 
She is the superior person in my life and I do as I am told. That is why I sit here in a diaper, plastic pants, camisole to and knee high socks. This is how I am dressed most days. She call me a sissy ass or baby ass. Sometimes when she is in a good mood towards me she calls me sissy slut or babykins. My real name is David but she never calls me by that any more. If I misbehave she takes a leather belt to my bare ass and beats me until I scream apologies.
 
 
My cock has been in chastity for the past four years. She does release it every so often. She nurses me on her large tits. If I don't suckle each tit for half an hour minimum, I will get an ass whipping then made to stand in the corner for hours with my diaper and plastic pants pulled down around my ankles. My red and welted ass on total display for her to see at all times. Then when she has had enough of me I am put to bed in my adult baby dress.

I have to refer to her as mommy and I never call her anything else. Every so often she has me play with myself under her supervision until I make my little penis spurt. I have to lick up my own little dribbles then she re-chastises me. This is usually once a month since it is only "as she says" for her amusement. I have no will to try and leave and have accepted my faith. I feel so warm and secure when suckling on her tits.
 
 
I hated wearing the baby clothes at first but it slowly grows on you and when you get to were frilly lacy things, I just gave in and accepted that this is how I was meant to live life. Once I stopped fighting it my wife was kinder to me and all is well. I still get whippings when I disobey so I make sure to do as I am told.
 
Babykins / Sissy slut

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 HOUSE RULES FOR FEMINISED HUSBANDS AND SISSIES

3 Most Important Rules For Achieving Sissygasm

How I became a sissy.