Small Cock Hubby.


 
My girl friend Wendy and I have always been very sexually active. We had sex three to four times a week and sometimes more. We had occasional parties or would go to some ones party almost every week. However the only sex was in privet bed rooms. Others at the party if the urge struck would use one of the extra bedrooms. We never were what you call swingers but I was okay with Wendy satisfying her urges to fuck other men. She was known on occasions to have fuck two different guys in one night. I called her a slut and she agreed that she was indeed a slut. When I fucked her I always called her a two cock slut. She would agree with me as I continued calling her that while fucking her.

One night when a party we were at was ending she invites a few guys over to our place. She still wanted to keep on partying but I was beat. She changed into some very short shorts and a tube top when she got home. I had another drink with them all and then turned in for the night. I could hear them talking and it turned to sex soon after I left. After about half an hour I heard someone leave. Being very quiet in the other room I got up to see if any one was still there.
 
 As I slowly made my way to the kitchen to get a drink of water. Two guys were there and my girlfriend was sitting with her cloths off while one guy fingered her wet crotch. The other guy was sitting in a chair watching the action intently with his shirt off and his big cock in his hand slowly masturbating it. My girl friend stayed just as she was with her legs apart while the guy kept on fingering  her pussy. Wendy asked if I had trouble going to sleep? I told her no, I was wondering if every one had left. No were still here she replied with a smile.

When I entered the room on my way back to the bedroom all three of them now were naked. They were all standing now with both guys one guy on each of her tits sucking them while she held a cock in each hand. They both were bigger cocks and much longer than mine. I didn't realize I had stopped to watch the action and could not take my eyes off their big cocks. When she let one cock escape her hand it noticed it was so thick and heavy it could only get half erect. Wendy noticed me looking at his cock. Nice isn't it she said bringing my eyes up to meet hers. Yes, it is very impressive I answered. Wendy smiled at me and said you can come closer and look at it if you want.  No I answered, then went back to my bedroom. I heard Wendy say, he will be jacking off his puny cock listening to us having sex. She was right I had an erection and did masturbate to the sounds of sex.
 
When I got up the next morning only one cock or I mean one guy was still here. He was naked along with Wendy still talking and sipping drinks. She greeted me with a, good morning! I returned the good morning and asked if they had fun last night. Wendy said yes, and once again my eyes were affixed to the guys big thick cock hanging between his legs as they sat next to each other on the couch. That is when she introduced me to Dan. Once again Wendy said he has a nice cock doesn't he? Yes, I answered looking back at his cock. Dan smiling the whole time as Wendy said she told him about my little cock. I could feel myself turning red as she continued telling me to show him my pathetic little pecker. I slowly did as I was told only to be more humiliated. Then it happened my pathetic cock became hard. I was aroused being seen in this state. She laughed about how excited I had became looking at a real cock. You want his cock don't you she asked. I told her no I didn't. Well your puny cock says different.

She told me her and Dan were going to go to bed and she didn't want me to interrupt them at all. Do you understand puny cuck? Yes, I answered as they left for our bedroom. That was around six thirty in the morning. They didn't come back out until four in the afternoon. I heard them have sex at least two times. She walked him to the door and gave him a long kiss then told him to call her.

That was how she ended up with a Big Cock that fucks her weekly now.
Small Cock Hubby.
 

Comments

Katy Evans said…
bet Dan's dick was Yummy. LUV 2 lick kiss suck all the HOT JUICY CUM out of her SEXY PUSSY. TASTY TASTY

Popular posts from this blog

10 HOUSE RULES FOR FEMINISED HUSBANDS AND SISSIES

3 Most Important Rules For Achieving Sissygasm

How I became a sissy.