Girlfriend diapered me and makes me eat my cum.

Old girlfriend
 
I had an old girlfriend who would wet the bed when drunk. I made her buy diapers to fix the problem. None the less we broke up and went our own way. I ended up meeting a girl who liked sex as much as I did. We dated for a while before she moved in with e. When she was putting her close away she found a bundle of diapers in the closet. She brought them out and asked if they were mine which I in turn told her no. I explained the situation as to why they were in my closet. I didn't know my ex-bed wetter had even left them.

One night we were out drinking and I had a bit to much. Coming home I passed out on the bed. When I woke up I was only wearing diapers and a T-shirt. I walked out in my outfit and asked why she put me in diapers. She told me so I would not wet the bed. I informed her I didn't have that problem. She accused me of lying about the diapers and said she knew they were really for me. I told her they weren't but she didn't believe me. Still wearing my outfit she told me to sit by her on the couch. I complained about a headache, so she had me lay my head in her lap. Lightly rubbing my scalp it felt good. Then she took out both tits and told me to suck on them. I did as she wished all the while she cooed how nice a baby boy I was.

           Mommy letting me nurse

This scenario took place at least once a week or more after that. Each time I was in diapers and a T-shirt as I suckled her breasts. This eventually was repeated nightly in bed the same way. I was required to wear diapers and nurse on her breasts. She had become very dominate by this time and was keeping me in diapers all the time when at home. She referred to her self as Mommy and I was also required to call her Mommy. I even was required to lick her push for hours. Our sex between us slowed to almost non-existent until I complained. So she let me have sex with her and while I was having intercourse she just laid there and kept saying I was a naughty boy for having sex with Mommy.

I ejaculated and rolled off her as she lay their asking if I enjoyed it. I told her yes at which she replied, if you plan on fucking your Mommy ever again you better go down and lick Mommy clean.  I told her it was gross and I would not do it. That is when she grabbed my balls and squeezed them saying, you lick Mommy clean you here? Yes, Yes, I will I screamed in pain. Slowly I made my way down to her clean shaved pussy and started licking my own semen from her warm sticky pussy. She was telling me what a good boy I was and to clean Mommy good. Mommy doesn't want any of baby boys sticky mess left behind, do you understand? Yes Mommy, I answered in between licks.

Cleaning up my mess

Over time this became the normal thing for me to eat her out once I finished having sex with her. I had grown used to the taste and actually thought nothing of it. I would go down on her as soon as I finished. This was now just part of our sex routine and felt normal to me by now. I had become a cum eating fagot according to her. She often called me her baby cum eating faggot. I would nurse on her until she became hornie than fuck her and finish up by eat her out. Years latter and Mommy still takes care of her baby boy cum eating fagot in diapers.

Kenny
 





Comments

Syndra. said…
if i had tits/breasts like yours..i to would submit to a "mommy "type like this for the rest of my days as well too.

Popular posts from this blog

10 HOUSE RULES FOR FEMINISED HUSBANDS AND SISSIES

3 Most Important Rules For Achieving Sissygasm

How I became a sissy.