The Man I Married.

          
          Tianna

I was pulling up my white panties and smoothing the tops of my stockings when I heard the doorbell. My wife Laura welcomed him into the living room then closed the door and came into my room and asked for me to come out. I felt a chill of fear but tottered down the hall in my high heels. My wife slapped my bottom through my white nightie. "Have fun David" she whispered with a mocking voice and walked to her bedroom where her boyfriend Theo was already waiting for her.

I don't know how I had ended up agreeing to my wife having a boyfriend ten years younger than me or that he could live in our house. I guess I knew I would get turned on from hearing her screams of pleasure every night when she had sex with him. I really don't know why in the days after her boyfriend started staying with us, I confessed to my wife that I wanted to dress as a slutty girl and give pleasure to a man. She had helped buying outrageously slutty sissy clothes for me online. She never wanted to see me in them though, but moved directly to contacting men on a forum saying,
I wanted to wear slutty sissy lingerie and be a "sissy wife" for older men. I think all her help was just guilt after I walked in and caught her and Theo pawing at her big boobs through her blouse, with his cock inside her.
 
I suddenly felt terribly vulnerable wearing my white baby-doll nightie with white stockings and matching silk panties as I entered the room where my date was sitting. My panties suddenly tented a little as I felt a surge of desire for this strong looking masculine man. He introduced himself as Rob and he loves sissies like me he said with a smile, as I stood in front of him. I particularly like to help men who've been pretending all their lives he said still smiling. Pretending what, I asked? Like you pretending your a real men when your not.

 Do you want to be a sissy wife? With those words I suddenly became rock hard. I felt like I might actually faint from desire after hearing the words, "Sissy wife". I felt a desire far stronger than anything I'd felt in years. Is it the thought of being my sissy wife giving you an erection he asked? Why don't you show me what a sissy wife might do for her husband? As he said this his hand
moved mine to his crotch and I could feel he was already semi-hard... and huge. I was so excited myself I thought I would faint as he observed my cock rock-hard in my panties.


 I asked if he would like to go to my room and continue this in there? He agreed and while passing my wife's bedroom, her boyfriend Rob said "Make sure you've got Vaseline, sissy!" and to my horror I heard wife laughing with him. My man patted my panted bottom and whispered to me, "What a silly boy your wife has chosen, You're lucky I'm not a boy... I'm a man". I felt a rush of affection for him and a strange excitement, even among all my humiliation. Once in my bedroom he asked, do you want to be my sissy wife? To wear dresses, to be my woman? I blushed again and said in a small voice, "Yes".

 He said, you are a pretty sissy aren't you. Now why don't you show me how good a sissy you can be. I felt his hands pushing me to my knees. I felt panic, it was all happening too quickly! I moved my hands to his crotch and shivered in excitement as I released his man hood, feeling my cock surge with blood. I was harder than I'd ever been in years of ogling my wife's body. I bent my head down and took his semi-erect cock into my mouth. I was happier than I'd ever been, suddenly knowing this was what I was meant to do. I was making this big manly man happy. His cock began to push against the back of my mouth. I was delirious with excitement.


I was panting helplessly when he removed it, so I licked his cock as my erection was now painfully hard. I was gulping at this big man's cock desperately hungry to make him cum. He told me to get on the bed. I felt this weakness as I crept onto the bed as he pushed down on me, kissing me passionately. It was more intense than any sexual experience I'd ever had as his hands pulling down my panties. I was so intoxicated by desire I half-wanted to say, "Wait" but instead told him to "Fuck me, Please Fuck me" as I raised my legs into the air to take his cock.

I was in pain as he eased his big cock head in my ass, but I was still harder than I'd ever been and then he started thrusting into me harder and harder. I wrapped my arms around him like I was a beautiful woman and this masculine man was taking her roughly on her wedding night. He was pounding into me, and I almost felt like I was having an out of body experience as I felt my cum spraying onto me from my erect cock. I had come without even being touched, just from my man's big cock being inside me.

You really are a sissy aren't you he growled as he still pounded into me. A sissygasm, I wasn't sure if you'd be able to do it. That's what I want from my sissy wife. As he said it, I felt him shooting his sperm deep inside me. I was soaked in sweat, utterly spent, and so swept up with desire I suddenly wanted to dress as a woman full time. To go on holidays with him, to live with him and be his wife forever.

Just two hours before this, I had another shattering orgasm as he thrust his huge tool into me. I squatted on all fours in front of him, begging him "Make me your sissy wife". I blushed as I realized that my wife must have herd it as I was screaming like a girl and begging, "Fuck me, fuck me," as my lover thrust into me while I was dressed in a white baby doll nighty, wig and bra. I had spent many nights listening to Laura screaming in pleasure as she had sex with her lover in our marital bed and I was painfully aware that she must have heard me too.
 

The next morning I had just finished changing into a black satin, frilly French maid's outfit which my Rob had picked out for me when I heard voices. I pulled my silk panties up tight and put on a pair of black high heels and tottered down the hall. My boyfriend was chatting to my wife in the kitchen.
Both were laughing and from the way my wife looked at me I had the sense they had been talking about me.

Well if it isn't my darling sissy, my man said winking at my wife as I tottered into the room. Did you sleep well, dear?  He knew perfectly well I had hardly slept at all as he had spent much of the night thrusting his huge manly cock relentlessly into my ass. No sooner would I roll off him moaning in pleasure, I could feel him getting hard again. He told my wife, I think her years of pretending to be a man are very much at an end. To my horror they both laughed at this.

You seem very turned on by the idea of your wife's boyfriend having sex with her and making her climax since you never could. I blushed again and felt my penis hardening just at the thought of her boyfriend sucking on my wife's huge breasts and thrusting into her in our marital bed. There was nothing I could say to deny it. When my wife had suggested her having a boyfriend as a solution to our marital woes, I had leapt on the idea with pathetic eagerness and she knew it. I shivered in humiliation as my wife said, she laughed and laughed at how I had been desperate to suck Rob's, man cock while her young lover fucked her to orgasm.

Rob said, Laura would like you to watch as her and Theo make love so you can see the difference between you and a man verses a sissy. They both could see my painfully hard erection pushing up my ruffled black satin maid's skirt. They looked at each other and giggled. "Yes, laughed my wife". I've always wondered why you were so keen for me to take on a lover and why you were so interested in dressing like a slutty woman. But Rob explained it all to me. You're not a real man and you're desperate for a real man to fuck your wife. It's quite sweet, really.

Well my boyfriend is waiting for me. My wife ushered us all to her bedroom. Rob stopped at the door of their room saying to me, darling I'll be waiting for you in your bedroom. Thank your wife and Theo from me for doing this for you. When I entered the room Theo smirked at me saying, "So tell me Sissy, can you really come from having a man's big dick up your ass"? My wife shot him a warning look and said, actually he wants to watch you and me together. Theo laughed out loud and said, come and kneel here then Sissy. You wouldn't want you to miss anything. He was ten years younger than me and had an easy sexiness to him. I suddenly wanted to see him have sex with my wife so badly. I was almost delirious with lust and knelt down next to the bed. He said, "A little oil for me". My wife looked at him in surprise but I got up and began to rub his huge hot tool with oil, cupping his balls and making him moan.

I watched as he slid his cock inside her stretched out waiting pussy. He made Laura moan with pleasure as he pushed all the way into her filling her huge pussy with his big cock. He started slowly then picked up speed as she kept moaning. Soon I saw thick white cum start ooze out of my wife's lovely pussy as he pulled his cock out of her. I was on the verge of cumming myself just from watching this hot man fill my wife's huge pussy with his cum. He pushed my face down into her
freshly fucked pussy telling me to clean it up. I started licking than gulping it down as she pushed it all out. Thank you, I said to my wife and Theo, shaking with lust as I got up.
 
 
 I started heading for my bedroom where my man was waiting to teach me the joys of feminine submission... So how was it sweetie? Rob asked me as I entered the bedroom. I was still shivering with desire from licking up my wife's lover's cum out her huge pussy in their bedroom, (actually my marital bed). What had happened to me? I felt vulnerable, lost, and realized I was a real sissy, not that I doubted it at all, it just reaffirmed it. I was suddenly desperate to show Rob I was his sissy, eager to serve. I crawled over to him looking as slutty and vixen-like as I could. I took his semi-flaccid fat cock in my mouth and started sucking, feeling grateful to be able to serve this real manly man. In a small voice I said, I just want to be the perfect sissy wife for you.

Rob gestured me to come up and straddle him. I pulled my silk panties down and straddled his cock still wearing my satin maid outfit. I knew what a good sissy wife would do as I lowered myself down on to his stiff fat cock. Once I had settled all the way down on it, Rob asked, sissy Tianna would you really want to be a sissy wife? I'm not a sissy like you. I will never suck you off or even wank your cock. But I'll make love to you like no one ever has. All your pleasure will come from my big cock - sucking it whenever I want you to and pushing it deep into that lovely sissy cunt of yours. Could you live like that? Oh Rob, Yes I squealed as I felt his rock-hard cock filling me. My own cock was harder than it had ever been in my life. Concealed under the satin and frills of my maid's outfit I could tell it was leaking.


Well I think we need to do one more thing with you sissy Tianna, Rob said. One more thing to help you get over this delusion that you're a man. Then if you want you can come and stay with me for a little while - as a woman full time. You'll wear women's clothes everywhere in my house, outside, and, of course, in bed. He was so commanding, so manly, so unlike me. I felt this melting, delicious weakness, this overwhelming desire to be this man's sissy. I deliberately pushed my bottom back against his hardness. I spoke in a coquettish voice and said, So what do I need to do? Rob said, go invite Laure and Theo here to show them who you really are. You need to accept that you are a sissy Tianna and show your wife and her lover who you really are.

I felt this chill of fear at the idea of actually letting go. That Laura manly lover would forever be giving my wife the orgasms that I never could. That I would leave here dressed as a woman and spend my nights being shafted by a man. That I would go out dressed as a woman with my man and people would see me as the sissy that I am. But my hardness told a different story. I rubbed my hands in Rob's chest hairs and whispered, I'll do it to be your sissy wife Rob.

Everything felt slightly unreal as I knocked on Laura's bedroom door. The door of my own bedroom that Laura and I used to sleep together in. She said come in and I saw them both still entangled on the bed with one of Theo's hands cupping one of Laura's enormous boobs. Laura had a dreamy look on her face. The look of a woman lost in sensual pleasure. A look she had never had in all our years of our marriage. Err... I stuttered, Rob wants you to come to our bedroom and watch him err... me...
err... Him and me I said, shuffling about in my sissy maid's outfit. He would love you to watch.

Let's watch them darling, Laura said to Theo. I watched his hands squeeze Laura's enormous tits. If you're sure darling he said to her. I know you like Theo, for a second I felt utterly humiliated. Why was I letting this man paw my wife? Why was I inviting my wife to watch me being fucked like a girl... along with her lover? But in a small voice I said, Yes, I want you to watch us. The two of them giggled together on the way to my bedroom. When we arrived Rob was in his jeans and shirt
and said, come in. Laura and Theo sat together on a chair in the corner, both wore underwear only covering their privet parts was all. I saw Theo's hands fondling my wife's huge heavy boobs, she turned to him and kissed him hungrily.

Rob said, this is a test for sissy Tianna. We need to help her through it and gestured me to the floor. Rob not breaking eye contact with Laura and Theo. I shivered with humiliation as I knelt in front of him in my maid outfit and began fiddling with his fly. Look how eager she wants my cock Rob pointed out to Laura and Theo. They both laughed as I pulled out Rob's big fat cock and began licking it while looking up at my man with lust. Laura said in amazement, she loves it doesn't she?
Oh this is just the beginning of her talents, chuckled Rob. Come on sweet sissy Tianna up on the bed. I crawled up onto the bed pulling my sissy maid's skirt out of the way and presenting my bare ass in the air for Rob. I had never felt so vulnerable. When I heard Laura and Theo giggling together, I felt utterly ashamed. But then I felt Robs strong hands on either side of my hips.


I forgot all about my wife and her lover watching as I felt Rob's huge tool prodding at me. There was a twinge of pain as he entered me but then this delicious fullness as he slid his length into me. Soon he was shafting me energetically, and I raised my head enough to see that Laura and Theo had stopped laughing and were watching, transfixed as my muscular lover pounded into me. I could see Theo had developed an erection. All my shame and shyness seemed to melt and I heard myself moaning, oh Rob. I heard Theo say, she is hot this little sissy bitch. Suddenly I felt come spraying out of my cock onto the bed as Rob pounded and pounded into me. I heard Laura say, oh my god she came from you fucking her Rob, I can't believe it.

 Rob's rhythm slowed as he masterfully fucked me. I knew he was going to come inside me.
I said, Yes Rob, please make me your sissy wife. I want to be your sissy wife! As he slowed down spurting hot seed deep inside me. He growled, Yes, Tianna, I want you to be my wife. When Rob pulled out and Laura seen how happy I was she said, congratulations Tianna your now a woman. She told me to enjoy my new life as Robs soon to be wife.

I moved in with Rob the next day and Laura and I divorced. Rob and I married thee months after the divorce. Rob fucks me daily and I have accepted my place as his wife. Tianna kept everything her and I had together. I had no need for any of it. My husband would give me everything that I might need. I am once in for all a happy person... a happy wife.

Tianna
 
 
 
 

Comments

Katy Evans said…
That's So HOTT. LUV 2 b Tianna. 2 b a Sissy wife

Popular posts from this blog

10 HOUSE RULES FOR FEMINISED HUSBANDS AND SISSIES

3 Most Important Rules For Achieving Sissygasm

How I became a sissy.