My cuckold husband.




                                                           My inadequate husband

Once I found out how small of a cock he had I broke up with him. He kept trying to keep dating me and I told him I really was not interested in him. He asked why and I told him straight out his cock was inadequate for my needs. I continued dating other guys and he knew it. He still wanted to date so we would go out to eat or to a movie. I still dated others and was having pleasurable sex with them.

After about a year of this he popped the question and wanted to marry. I told him No flat out but he kept on asking and begging. I finally sat him down and told him his cock was so small I didn't feel him inside me and that is why we only had sex that one time. He still want to marry me so I made it perfectly clear he would not have sex with me very often. I also made it very clear I would still date other men because I want to be sexually satisfied. He put up a fit when I told him that. I assured him I would date others for sex or us getting married would never happen. Over a week or so he decided it would be alright if I had sex with other men.


So we married and I took the lead in our relationship even though he tried his best to be a man he never met the standards. I assured him once we married he would never be a real man because real Men have Larger Cocks than his small penis. The first time I went out on a date he was like a child and I refreshed his memory about when I agreed to marry him. After all it had been seven months since I had any sex. How long did he think I was going to go with out? He humbly agreed and went off to the bed room. I am sure he was crying but that didn't deter me any.

When I returned around two in the morning, my cuck hubby was sitting up waiting for me. When I entered the house he asked how my evening went? I told him a night like this was long over due for me. He assumed I had had sex and he assumed right and I told him so. I said if he wanted to know more I would tell him in the morning. I was tired and going to bed, I suggested he should do the same.


After being in bed for about five to ten minutes he snuggled up to me and started kissing me. I kissed him back and shortly after he felt my dates semen in my pussy. He asked if his cock pleased me and I told him it was alright. I asked if he liked the feeling of my used pussy as he rubbed my virginia and played with my erect clit. He said yes it made him hornie, so I told him to keep playing with my  pussy but don't think your going to get to mount me.  After he brought me to an orgasm I rolled over as he spooned me I could feel his little pecker poking at me.

After several months and a few more dates with men and having sex with them. I came home after one of my dated and he did the usual feeling my messy pussy . This seemed to arouse him so I told him if he was going to pet my wet pussy he better start giving me oral. To my surprise he went down on me and brought me to the best climax he has ever given me.  From then on when ever I came home my little cuckold pervert hubby licked my pussy clean of my dates cum. This has been going on for the past four years. He really enjoys it and I like it as well.



Now for the past three months I have been with a Man with a Big Cock so he has been fucking me endlessly every time we go out. My cuck has noticed my pussy has been fuller than when I went out on other date. I told him he fucks me at least twice each time we go out. I asked him if he wanted to meet him and being a little hesitant I talked him into it. I told him, he should thank John for satisfying my sexual needs. He said he would so I suggested to him in order to show he was thankful, he should suck John's Big Cock. This took a lot of persuasion but he finally agreed to it. On my next date with John it will take place here at home. My perverted cuckold hubby will amuse me by sucking Johns Cock until hard for my use.

My cuckold husband seemed very fidgety the day it was to take place. I told him John was very easy going and was okay with him sucking his cock. That seemed to set him more at ease until John showed up. I had my husband get us some drinks while we chatted about the situation about to take place. When the time came my cuckold husband seemed almost eager to do it. I watched his face when John striped down and my cuckold saw Johns massive cock.  His eyes opened wide so I said he has a nice cock doesn't he. My cuckold nodded yes, than took it in his hand and started to lick it. I suggested he go down on it so he did. He could only get about three quarters of it at best. I was impressed he stayed at it until Johns cock was stiff. Once stiff I informed him, John and I would be retreating to my bedroom. I told him he was to leave us alone unless called upon.


Once John had had sex with me that evening I called my want to be Cock Sucker into our room. I had him lick me clean than suck Johns cock again to get it hard for my next cock ride. This time I let him watch because I knew he would masturbate watching Johns big cock going in and out of my well used pussy. I was right he did just as I knew he would. I made him clean both of us up again before John left.

The next day I sat him down telling him our arrangement was working out well. I asked how he felt about how our marriage was going. He mumbled something which I couldn't understand nor did I care. Then I informed him he had to start sleeping in the guest bedroom. He wanted to know why? I informed him John would be living here part time and he no longer allowed to be in my bed. Silence is all there was, not a word from my cuck. I looks over at him and saw tears were running down his face. I told him he had nothing to cry about and he would still be our cleanup boy. I also told him John had given me a present for my cuckold. I took it out and showed him his new cock lock. John would feel more comfortable knowing your little bits were locked up. Don't worry I will let you out  occasionally so you can play with your self.

 
Cuckold Husband
 
 
 

Comments

Katy Evans said…
So LUV 2 lick kiss suck WORSHIP UR CUM FILLED PUSSY MISTRESS PLEASE

Popular posts from this blog

10 HOUSE RULES FOR FEMINISED HUSBANDS AND SISSIES

3 Most Important Rules For Achieving Sissygasm

How I became a sissy.