Sissies first big cock.



I am a male who have cross dressed since a young age. While growing up I dated women and liked men also. I dressed like a whore which is what I liked to look like. It was Halloween night when I went to the club. Stripped down to my string bikini swim suit bottom with no seam pantyhose and a halter top with a cocktail jacket. I made sure my bulge was in plain view of everyone. I felt so free dressing in public and being seen by people dressed like I wanted to dress. I danced with a couple guys before a Cuban man took me to the dance floor. After a fast dance he kept me for a slow dance to. He felt me up and asked if I was with any one. I hung on him like the sissy I am and answered No. Do you want to go back to my place he asked. Sure I said as we finished the dance. He took me by the hand and led me out of the club.



I followed him to his place where we had a drink as I stripped naked and walked around that way with an erection. Finishing out drink and small talk he stood up and took his cock out telling me to suck it. WOW the biggest cock I had ever seen in real life. I complemented him saying what a big cock he had. He asked if it was to big for me. I said I have wanted a big cock to play with for a long time. I sucked it like my life depended on it. He than took my hand and led me to his big arm chair. He sat down and told me to straddle him facing him and sit down on his cock. Which I did but had to go slow. Once inside me I could not help but ride it and it felt so good. He masturbated my cock in time with my riding his big cock.

 

Just as he shot his big load in me I climaxed all over him and collapsed on him shaking . You okay he asked? Yes, never better. That was amazing and the best sex ever. I had to lick my cum off him before he took me to bed. I slept cuddled up next to this Man with a Big Cock and drifted off to sleep. I awoke the next morning and reached over and started playing with his big cock. He told me if I get him hard he will fuck me again. With that information I decided to stop as my ass was kind of sore from the fucking I received from that piece of meat. I ended up getting dressed and left. He asked if he would see me again and I told him I hope so, but I never did.

 
 

 

Comments

Katy Evans said…
That's so HOTT. So wish it was me

Popular posts from this blog

10 HOUSE RULES FOR FEMINISED HUSBANDS AND SISSIES

3 Most Important Rules For Achieving Sissygasm

How I became a sissy.