I was forced to have sex with men.


I had planned a vacation for a few months and was looking forward to it. The closer it came to the date the more eager I became to get going. I was going to be gone for two weeks and since I was not seeing anyone, it was just me. I could do what ever I wanted without worries. That is how I left with no worries and two weeks away from everything.


I checked into my home I rented and went to the beach. Looking forward to the nice weather and maybe meeting some one of interest if you know what I mean. I ended up meeting some guys who were friendly and told me they would show me the sights the next day. I went over to there place where two of them lived the next day. One thing led to another and I was raped by both of them. They forced me to suck their cocks and I could not fight them off. I did as I was told and sucked them off.

 
This lasted the full time I was on vacation. They would not let me leave. They made me have sex with them almost no stop for hours. I was kept naked at all times and after a few hours of rest they would fuck me again. I was made to suck ones cock as the other one fucked me. this took place  every day.
 
 
After the first three days I started to get used to the fucking's they gave me. I would get an erection when they put their cock inside me or when they made me sit on their cock. After several times of getting aroused riding ones cock it kind of felt good.
 
  
Once I continually became erect sitting on ones cock, I was masturbated as I rode a cock. The guy masturbating my cock would do this until I climaxed and that was usually when he climaxed inside me.
 
 
This felt so good I started looking forward to the intercourse and would sit on either ones cock willingly with my own erection, wanting to be masturbated by who ever was fucking me. I eventually started climaxing while being fucked with out anyone touching my cock.
 
 
I now had been having sex with them for well over twelve days now. The time had come for me to return home so they let me leave. I made my way back home with out any more incidents. However I now crave to be fucked by a another man. I even get an erection thinking about it. Now I have to go out and find a cock to ride.
 
 
 

 
 

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 HOUSE RULES FOR FEMINISED HUSBANDS AND SISSIES

3 Most Important Rules For Achieving Sissygasm

How I became a sissy.