Taken south to be turned into a girl.



         My wife has always been the money maker in our marriage.  She is thirty two and much taller than me. I am twenty eight and very short. She makes enough so I would not have to work. I did work, as it only felt right until loosing my job due to down sizing of the company. My wife also knew of my urges to cross dress which I did most often on weekends. When I lost my job she bought me a maids outfit to wear. I then became the care taker of our home. I did this for the past two years and have mostly been dressed as female during this whole time by, the request of my wife.
 

   
She told me she had planned a trip down south for us and I was allowed only to wear leggings and a T-shirt with sandals. She packed the rest her self and informed me she had made all the necessary arrangements. We flew to Mexico where she had me admitted to a hospital for which she told me was a checkup. I was then told why I was really there for. I was going to become the girl I always dressed the part of.  I was really apposed at hearing this and wanted out.



Once I was given a sedative to calm me down, we discussed why I should go through with surgery. My loving wife convinced me I was not a man and she would preferred I be a female. She convinced me after several hours of conversation, I agreed to it. I was then talked to about what was going to take place. I would be allowed to keep my privets but would have breast implants and put on an estrogen regiment.

Once completed and a few years on hormone therapy the results were just as I had once thought of being. My wife is happy and I am what I always should have been, a Shemale.



 
 
 
 

Comments

Katy Evans said…
SO SO HOTT. YES YES PLEASE MISTRESS YES

Popular posts from this blog

10 HOUSE RULES FOR FEMINISED HUSBANDS AND SISSIES

3 Most Important Rules For Achieving Sissygasm

How I became a sissy.