Husband turned into cock sucking cock breeder.


I am sad looking back and telling this story. I once felt like I was a man who had a large cock. My wife and I agreed to her having another partner for sex. I found out she had sex with a person after it had happened. You can guess we had a big fight. Now I thought when we agreed to this, I was to know before it happened. During the on again off again fighting, it came out that her lover had a big cock.  I thought my cock was big so what was the deal. Come to find out his cock was actually fatter and longer than mine, so some what bigger. He knew how to use his compared to me. Yes, I knew how to fuck my wife but he made love to her. I just fuck her. Yes, there is a difference. I found this out when we cooled down and agreed to letting her have him over. I wanted to meet him and see him fuck or make love to my wife. He did just that as I watched on. I learned a lot once I had watched them together multiple times.



Once I became friends with David I found out we had a lot in common. We had the same interest and dislikes. we became close and I really didn't mind my wife being nailed by him on a regular basses. Both he and I had taken turns on her over the last few months. What I wasn't ready for was when they decided to introduce some light bondage into the sex. First we cuffed her sped eagle on the bed and took turns mounting her and feeding her cock to suck on. Then they decided it was my turn to be cuffed and what I was not ready for was being forced fed David's big cock to suck on. I had no choice being strapped on to our latest sex toy, a fuck bench. He even mounted me before mounting my wife while I watched still restrained. After much talk and David mounting me a second time in two hours while still restrained on the fuck bench. Then the talk continued until I gave in knowing I was defeated.

 

I was reduced to a cock sucking and anal intercourse bitch. They made me admit I was no man and I was not in control any more. My wife and David now controlled me. He used me as much as he used my wife. I was his sex toy to use in front of my wife for her pleasure. He fucked me and made me suck his cock making me swallow his load.  When he bread my wife I was her cunt cleaning bitch and then had to suck his cock clean.


When they locked my cock in chastity I then became a full obedient sissy bitch.  I was only let out of chastity when my Queen wife allowed it. That only happened when she had two or there guys over for her gaingbang. After cleaning all of them with my mouth and they let my cock out to watch how hard it would get while some one fucked me. Once I climaxed from having anal sex I was allowed to lick up my own cum. Once I ejaculated I was put back in chastity since I was limp by then.


This is how life has been for me and I have accepted it. Even though it was forced on me I have become accustom to it. I now enjoy most of the sex and can climax when being screwed by another cock.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 HOUSE RULES FOR FEMINISED HUSBANDS AND SISSIES

3 Most Important Rules For Achieving Sissygasm

How I became a sissy.