My first intercorse as a crossdresser, he had a big cock..


I have been cross dressing since I was twelve. I started with my sisters panties and it went on from there. My wife divorced me and that is when I really explored my feminine cross-dressing side. I would dress fully in lingerie, White nylons with lacy tops and a lacy garter belt to hold them up along with matching white panties with lacy side panels. My top was a white crop top that tied in the center of my chest. Than I put on a pare of sweat pants over them and a T-shirt over my top. I went to an adult book store. Once I was back by the adult movies I was so nervous knowing what I was about to do. Finally I worked up the guts to removed my sweat pants and T-shirt rolling them up and tucking them under my arm. I than just walked around in my lingerie still very nervous.

I had several man come back and stand, watching me as I looked over the movie selection. I walked around and they followed me. Than a movie door opened and a guy came out. He almost ran into me, than stopped and said. My don't you look nice! How would you like to go with me to my place for some fun? Well I was hoping for just such an offer, so I took him up on it. I put my sweat pants back on and my T-shirt then walked out behind him. I told him I would follow him in my car which I did. Once we arrived at his place we went in and I took off my sweat pants and T-shirt again. He again complemented me again on my outfit saying how nice I looked in it.


We exchanged a bit of small talk, than he removed his jeans and I saw my first real big fat cock at least eight inches long. I reached out to play with it to get it hard. His cock started to get ridged when I picked it up I could not believe how heavy it was. I went to my knees and sucked it with out hesitation. What a mouth full and I could only get a little more than half in my mouth before gaging. I started jacking his cock as I sucked on it getting it harder. When He pulled me up to give me a kiss his cock was so heavy it could only stick straight out from him. Once he quit kissing my lips I told him he had a very big cock and I had never felt a cock so heavy. He just smiled and told me he wanted to fuck me.

I told him I didn't think I could take such a big cock with out tearing my anus open. He assured me he would go slow and I had to just relax as he inserted it. I laid down on his bed and he lifted my legs as he slowly pushed it in me. I started to cry out it hurts and he would stop and tell me to just relax. This happened about four times as he slowly worked his cock in me. Once he was in he told me to just lay still for a bit until I adjusted to his cock. After about a minute he started humping me slowly. Still some pain I soon become used to the meaty cock sliding in and out of me as he picked us the speed.

 
Once he had me moaning he fucked me like the whore I felt I was. When he grunted and ejaculated inside me I shot my load between us. Shaking from the experience he pulled his big cock out and I could feel his cum running down my crack. Still shaking he asked if I was alright. I told he I was and it was the best climax I ever had. H told me he want me to come over some time and spend the night. I got up hardly able to walk I was so weak. I cleaned myself up and redressed. I told him I would be back on Friday two weeks from today.  I kept my word and returned, we had a few drinks while I sucked on his big cock. We went to bed where he repeated what he had done to me two weeks earlier. The results were the same and I kept being his privet cock slut since I was now addicted to his big cock.



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 HOUSE RULES FOR FEMINISED HUSBANDS AND SISSIES

3 Most Important Rules For Achieving Sissygasm

How I became a sissy.