Sissy Cuckold to Wife and her Black lover.


My wife has been sleeping with the black neighbor across the street for some time now. She spends  night in his bed while I stay home. She goes over in the late evening so no one notices. She comes home during early morning during week days. Some times she spends the weekend with him. Once in a while he will come over after dark and spend the night but usually she goes over to his place. She thinks it is less conspicuous if she is seen going to his place. She thinks more would talk if he was seen coming over here to our place.

We have been married for ten years when we noticed out sex life was stalled and had no great arousal among us. we had tried several different things but soon grew old and tired of them. We sat down an talked about other interests we had to arouse our sexuality and bring some excitement into our sex life. Nothing seemed to last until a Black Man moved across the street from us. I noticed my wife watching him when he was outside. He was a tall handsome Man with mussels. I also noticed my arousal thinking she may be interested in him.


One day I came up behind her when she was looking out the window watching him. I started to feel her us and when I reached her crotch to cress her I was surprised how wet she was. While feeling her up and kissing her neck I asked if she was aroused by our new neighbor? She tried to play it off as if she wasn't but I could tell she was. After a moth had gone by I asked her if she would sleep with another Man if I allowed it. Naturally she told me no, and made it sound like I was nuts for bringing it up. However I could tell it was all put on by how she said it, she didn't seem angry at all.

I let it go for a while, than brought it up again saying, "It was a big turn on for me thinking she was with another Man having sex". She looked down and smiled a bit than said she could never do such a thing. I told her, Shure she could, I told her I had been thinking about it for some time now. I actually had a plan, again once I told her the plan she told me she could never do that. I eventually wore her down when I told her it would work with our new neighbor.


When I brought up the new neighbor she turned red and acted discussed but I knew better. I knew she was interested when she asked what would the neighbor think if they saw hew over at his place. That is when I told her it would look better here over there than him over here. (I knowingly suggested to her going over their since it is actually more obvious than him coming here). The more I brought it up the more she showed interested. I also told her, I know she thought about a Big Black Cock and now I was giving het the chance. I proceeded to bring it up, making sure she knew I was alright with it.

One day I came home from work and she was over talking to him outside. I knew the game was on and it was only a matter of time before she was sleeping with him. Two weeks later she asked if it was okay for her to go visit Rod our neighbor? I told her it was late, I expected your going to let him fuck you?  She smiled and looked down saying...well maybe if it comes to that. I assured her it was alright and suggested she wear her leather dress with heels and no bra, which she did.

 
I knew it would happed but I didn't say anything more other than she looked Hot. She smiled and I gave her a kiss, telling her to have fun and come back when ever your ready. How do you feel about this, she asked? Don't ask how I feel I answered back. You know I am all for this in fact see the tent in my pants as I pointed to my erection. She smiled and laughed a bit as she went out the door saying jokingly, "maybe you should be going over to see him". I watched as she walked across the street and I could barely see her as she knocked on his door. He answered it and she went in side with him. It was 9:30 pm.
 
I didn't see her until 3:00 am. when she came in our bedroom which woke me up. Did you have a good time I asked? Yes, it was really good she answered. I said no more even though I want to know all about it. She undressed and went to the bathroom taking a shower, she returned and climbed into bed with me. She snuggled up to me and whispered in my ear, "your a Cuckold now". She felt down to my cock finding it stiff as could be. Than she said, "well I see you like being one".  She stroked it a couple of times than let it go and rolled over to go to sleep. I figured I would try to poke her from behind. I was amazed how easily I slipped in her wet well used pussy realizing his cock must be big. She pulled away saying, "no you don't cucky" reaching back and slapping at my cock. I rolled over thinking about ho easily I slid in her and drifted off to sleep.

The next day when I go up she stayed in bed until 9:00 am. When she finial was up and we were having coffee I asked, how was it? Looking me in the eye she answered, really good. He has a big cock don't he I asked?  She asked, why do you want to know that? I told her I slid in very easily and it told me he has a big cock. Yes, she answered he does have a big cock. A lot bigger than you she replied. This made me instantly become erect and I just smiled back at her. I told her I was happy she enjoyed it, figuring it may be a while before she would be going back over to Robs place. Than she told me she was going back over to Robs tonight and would not be coming home until morning. That surprised me and I was a bit concerned about how fast this had progressed. I know I pushed for this and now have to live with it.

 
She didn't say much the rest of the day other than she liked fucking Rob and I should probably get used to it. Seeing my now hard cock again through my jeans she said, I see that will not be a problem I noticed you seem to like the idea of him fucking me. I find it stimulating, I answered her back. You like being a cuckold don't you she asked? Not knowing what she really was saying I answered I guess so. When she left for Robs I got on the computer and looked up "cuckold". The meaning is "A man who willingly encourages his wife to sleep with other people because it brings him pleasure". Yep...that is definitely me. I definitely get turned on knowing she is being bred by a Big Cock.
 
When she come home on Sunday morning she was all jolly. I asked how her night was? Fucking unbelievable she replied. Rob has the biggest cock and he fucks me non stop for hours. Well maybe I can get some of that I replied. Oh no... she said, I am to sore from his big cock fucking me all night. I am going to shower than go to bed. You cucky can do the laundry. Oh you can sniff my dirty panties I wore before you wash them. Laughing, she headed to the bathroom. Me, I got another hard on thinking of her panties.
 
 
I did as I was told but only after jerking off the her soaked panties she had wore last night. The days changed as time went on. She was spending a lot of time over at Rob's place. When she was home it seemed she only wanted to argue with me. I made sure I did as she asked just to keep her happy. This is how it was for a long time. I only had sex with her a hand full of times during that whole year. When I did have sex with her she was really stretched out from Robs big cock. I could tell she didn't want my cock any more. Than the degrading came where she would tell me how pathetic my cock was. How my cock was not good for anything and how I was not a man at all. Rob had a big cock which put mine to shame she told me.
 
 
During the next few years I learned what a  true cuckold was and what a sissy I really was. Rob would come over and convince me what I was not worthless. He told me I had a purpose in life but is was not being a man. He would try to comfort me which he usually did. My wife continually told me I was a sissy and should be dressing like one. I was always under the impression a sissy was a weak person who could not stand up to anyone. Funny thing, I finally realized that was what I had actually had become.
 
My wife now was having sex with Rob right in front of me at my own place. I was turned on at first but when she continually pointed out what a pathetic hard on I had when watching them. She was not sure if it was her having a big cock that excited me or the fact that Rob had a big cock that excited me.
 
I knew it was the sex she was having with Rob which gave me an erection. I would masturbate to the sight of them having sex. After a while my wife didn't want to give me that satisfaction any more. Then I would masturbate when I herd her moans and cries when having sex with Rob. Then it happened one night when Rob came into the living room naked. I also was naked on the couch, but when I saw his big cock swinging my cock sprang to life and was a stiff as could be. Rob saw what took place and pointed it out to me. I knew what he said was true, I was sexually aroused seeing his big cock. That is when my wife came out asking what was going on. Rob told her what had happened when he entered the room. My wife than said it was time I started wearing panties like a proper sissy girl.
     
 
 
So I was put in panties the next day. The way this took place, my wife came in the room and told me to get naked which is what I did. Than she called for Rob to come in the room and when he did he was naked with his cock semi erect. I became sexually aroused seeing Robs big cock again. My wife laughed about it and handed me my new panties to put on. To my shame when I put them on and as they watched me do so.  I stood up feeling the comfort of the panties I ejaculated from all the stimulation. That was the end to the last bit of manliness I had left. My life permanently changed after that display of sexual arousal. I was told on the spot to eat my own cum. I refused to do so and was told to suck Robs big cock. I humbly and humiliated did just that, got down on my knees and sucked Robs big fat cock.
 
 
Soon after that I found myself in chastity and the only way I was allowed to climax was when my wife took it off me. She had bought a fake sex doll for me to have sex with as she watched. Rob would some times watch also. I found I would only climax when my wife talked about Rob fucking me. She thought since I was that pathetic of a sissy she would make it happen. That is when she started milking me and than I had to ride a dildo doll as she watched for amusement.
  
 
By now I didn't have any dignity left in me and I was the full blown sissy cock sucker she said I was.
The one thing I looked forward to was the nice outfits she bought for me when I did as I was told.  I learned to love the feeling of them. I was not sure if it was the clothing I did for or because I was told to do it. All I know is I liked the rewards after I did it.
 
 
Soon I had quite a wardrobe of sexy lingerie which I had to wear at all times. I was feeling sexy and I actually was proud of myself when I rode the doll dildo and climaxed while doing so. My wife was surprised and told me I was ready. I knew what that meant and the next day she had Rob breed me. His big fat cock hurt but he took it easy on me and tried not to rip me open. He eventually managed to get hid cock in me as I was creaming each time he pushed it in. Like anything you get used to it and he fucked me until his seed filled me.
 
 
My wife was so amused watching Rob fuck me she told Rob to mount me at least once a week. Than she asked if I would like that and I answered...Yes! For that I was milked before Rob would breed me so I would not ejaculate while he was on me. Once I was milked into a glass I would have to drink my own cum. Eventually I became used to it and even looked forward to giving Rob blow jobs when the wife was not around.   
 
 
For being such a good sissy, I was given more beautiful lingerie to wear. I eventually understood why she bought me such lovely lingerie. It was because when I wore it around in front of Rob he liked seeing me in it. In return he was more interested in having sex with me. She wanted it to be this way and it worked. That is how it is and I have accepted it. I was slowly changed into the sissy I am today and I feel good about who I am.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 HOUSE RULES FOR FEMINISED HUSBANDS AND SISSIES

3 Most Important Rules For Achieving Sissygasm

How I became a sissy.