My over sexed wife and how we live now.


Suelin

I was in the service and stationed overseas. On my time off I would go shopping around the town. Everything was new to me and every time I went out it was a new adventure. I would eat in different places trying the local cuisine. I found one particular eatery that I likes the food best so I would eat there frequently. It was also close to where I worked so it made it convenient.

After several months of eating their on and off I hit it off with one of the waitresses. Her name was Suelin and she was a very cute girl who was openly talkative. When ever I visited the cafĂ© she would come and wait on me. When she was not busy she would come over a chat while I ate. She would tell me other sights to see and areas to visit that I might like.


Over the three years I was stationed there, Suelin and I became good friends and started to hang out together. We would travel on some of my days off and she would direct me to sights for me to see. Some were breath taking just as Suelin was. I was really enjoying Suelin's company and soon we started dating. I was always happy to spend time with her and looked forward to seeing her when returned from work.

We would go to the waters edge and swim or just enjoy the sun with a few drinks. We went shopping together and really do everything together. She was so much fun to be with and she seemed to feel the same about me.
  
                     

She was very flirtatious and so sexy, soon we were having great sex together. She seemed to really like showing her perfect body off and did so willingly around my pad.


 At some point I decided to pop the big question and asked if she would Marry Me. Suelin accepted so we contacted the local Amphur "similar to a county office". We obtained all the legal paperwork, and paid the required fees to obtain the marriage certificate.  We celebrated the occasion afterwards. Since we were getting Married she needed to go shopping for cloths.
 
    
 
The day came and we got Married, we had a very simple Marriage. We went home and celebrated our union. I asked Suelin if I could take some nude pictures of her. She was more than happy to pose for the camera.
 
 
Our sex life is satisfying and fulfilling for both of us.. Suelin is happy and so am I.  She is so beautiful who wouldn't want her. 
 
 
My Wife Suelin
 
 

Comments

Katy Evans said…
She's SO HOTT. REALLY LUV 2 lick kiss suck swallow every SEXY YUMMY PART OF HER

Popular posts from this blog

10 HOUSE RULES FOR FEMINISED HUSBANDS AND SISSIES

3 Most Important Rules For Achieving Sissygasm

How I became a sissy.