Wife Takes Control.

                                   Obedience & Cunnilingus



It started out very simply. “I have a headache. You do the dishes.” I had been married for a year and a half and my wife and I had shared the household duties about equally as we both worked full time. I didn’t think anything about it as I plunged in and did the dishes. I hadn’t noticed it was in the form of a command.
 
No please no will you. Just “You do the dishes.”
 
Like I said I didn’t think anything of it as I had always liked doing things for my lovely wife. She is incredibly beautiful. Intelligent. I am lucky. Well this was not the last time she was to command me to do something . I really didn’t notice that she was ordering me to do things. I just did them. It was really subtle at first. Not really often and she always had some reason not to do the chore. This went on for some time increasing in frequency as time went on. About a month and a half later we were watching a movie and just as the end came Lara {My wifes’ name is Lara} got up and she spilled a bowl of popcorn. “Vacuum that up I am going to bed.”

 
I did just that. Got out the vacuum and cleaned up. After I finished I went upstairs and was getting ready for bed . I disc- covered Lara naked on the bed pleasuring herself. My cock immediately began to respond. I had never seen her do that before . We had a really good sex life and I brought her to Orgasm on a regular basis. Usually with My tongue. I loved the taste of her.
 
I had never even thought of her masturbating. As I watched she looked up at me with a sly smile.
“I couldn’t help myself. You just turn me on. You have been so nice. I just can’t get over how you do things for me. It just makes me so horny. Thinking how you spoil Me. Come and take advantage. “My pussy is so wet and ready for your tongue just as you like it.” It didn’t take any more urging I was there naked head buried in her. I do love the taste of her .
 
I didn’t take long and she was Cumming on my face Somehow this orgasm seemed unusually intense for her. I had been rubbing my cock against the bed As I Licked so it was close to cumming now I plunged it into My wife as she was cumming it took only a couple of strokes and I had the most intense orgasm of our marriage.

 
 The next morning I awoke with my wife’s hand around my cock. I was fully erect. Lara had that same sly smile on her face. “honey you are going to fix me breakfast and bring it back. It makes me so wet when you do things for me. How willing you are to please me. I want you erect while you do it To make you think about me waiting for you. “
 
With that she pushed me out of bed and I was off to fulfill her wishes. I knew if She was anything like last night I was in for a treat. I was fully engorged the whole time I was cooking . Who wouldn’t be with the most beautiful lady wet and waiting .
 
I fixed her favorite omelet and was on my way back upstairs. I again found her pleasuring herself when I returned.

 
Again she said it “it makes me so horny when you do as your told. I just can’t help myself.” She looked up with her sly smile.
 
” Come lick me Taste my juices Oh god I need to cum.”
 
My head was buried in her My tongue eager for her taste. Now I could smell her intoxicating aroma. It was all I could do to keep from cumming but I was able to hold it until she was consumed in orgasm . Again I plunged my cock in her cumming intensely almost immediately.
 
That became are routine for the next few months. She would order me to do things for her. Now I would become erect in response I would eagerly do the task and find her wet pussy waiting. Occasionally I would fuck her but usually I would use my tongue.
 
Then plunge into her and cum. I was having the best sex of my life. It was about this time 3 weeks before our second anniversary that I went upstairs after cleaning the kitchen that I found Lara on the bed a box of condoms in her hand. “put one on. I want little man in a sheath.” Lara had just named My cock little man.

 
I didn’t hesitate or ask anything, Following her orders had become second nature to me. I wondered what was up but saw Lara preparing herself for my tongue and was hard imediately and thinking nothing but pleasing Lara And how good it would be to taste her. Smell her. Feel her around me. I slipped little man into the proffered condom.
 
Lara looked up with her sly smile “we are going to try something a little different Tonight. After I cum I don’t want you to penetrate me. I want you to hump the mattress like you always do but don’t cum until I tell you to. I want you to concentrate on filling your condom with as much as you can . But not before I order it. Understand.”
 
As I had been conditioned to associate sex with her ordering me about, I understood. Lara knew too, my erection was at full staff now. I could only nod my head yes.
 
“Lick me now.” she ordered and I did. Humping the mattress to the sound of her pleasure. As she came I was barely able to keep from release. Within a minute she grabbed my head looking directly into my eyes, "cum now, cum hard and long. Fill that condom with little mans jism". The sound of Laras voice ordering me was to much I complied cumming long and hard. When I was done I sat on the bed exhausted. Lara snuggled up close I could feel the softness of her flesh against me thinking I was in heaven.

 
“Let me see it. Let me see how much you spurted” she looked down at my softening member. ” Oh Nice you must have been excited to cum on my command. ”  She wrapped her hand around my shaft. Removing the condom carefully not to spill any of the semen.
 
She leaned over, kissed me, told me she loved me and went to the bathroom to shower.
I lay there spent, content but wondering what was happening.

The next three weeks were just the same, me licking her to orgasm. Little man spurting into a condom.
 

I loved My wife My sex life was fantastic.
 
 
 
 

Comments

Katy Evans said…
PLEASE PLEASE MISTRESS let me lick kiss suck swallow UR DELICIOUS PUSSY JUICE. SO LUV IT. Looking forward 2 her feeding me my YUMMY CUM

Popular posts from this blog

10 HOUSE RULES FOR FEMINISED HUSBANDS AND SISSIES

3 Most Important Rules For Achieving Sissygasm

How I became a sissy.