My 30Th. B-Day I become a Cock lover forever.



 
When I turned 30 my girlfriend asked me what I wanted to do for my birthday.  I told her I would like to go out in public cross dressed in the city.  She made arrangements in the city for us to stay the weekend, so we left on a Friday evening.  Once we were in our room she made me take a shower.  During the shower I was given Nair hair remover to apply to my whole body.  It was then rinsed off taking away all my body hair.  One out of the shower she did my hair and applied my makeup.

I was instructed to wear the items she laid out for me on the bed.  They were white garter belt, white nylons, white Lacey panties, white bra, white sheer blouse, short red miniskirt, with red high heels.  He gave me a short jacket for my shoulders.  Then she told me we were going to a local  bar.  Once we entered the bar she told me we were there to have fun.


We found a table to sit at and the waitress came over and took our orders.  Once we had our drinks and were sipping on them, two man came over and talk to us.  My girlfriend invited them to sit with us.  While we were talking they bought us another round of drinks.  The man she was talking to asked if she liked to dance.  She went to the dance floor with him.  The other man then ask me if I would like to dance.  I told him no but he insisted and pulled me out on to the dance floor.  While we were dancing he grabbed my rear.  I pulled his hands away but he put them right back there again.  Once we finish dancing we went back to our table and sat back down.

We talked a while longer and danced several more dances before finishing our last drink.  The evening was almost over when my girlfriend asked them back to our room.  I was mortified when I heard that.  I reminded her we had to get up early the next morning to go shopping and I really wanted to get some rest. She assured me we had all morning to sleep in late.  Besides we were out to have fun and these guys seemed like fun for both of us.  Once we got in the car I asked her if  she was out of her mind.  She told me to relax and enjoy the evening.  I asked how could I when she invited two man back to our room.  She told me to loosen up and get used to it.  Whatever happens, go along with it and let it happen.  I told her you know what they'll have in mind.  She said, yes so what.


Once back in our room my girlfriend wasted no time taking off her top and entertaining the guy she was with.  After a few minutes she suggested I do the same telling them I was a sissy and it would be my first time with a man.  I looked at her and the man I was with said, this will be fun as he started undressing me.  After kissing a few times and some shared hugs and feeling me up he removed the rest of my clothes.  Before he had gotten that far I told him I was a guy.  He told me not to worry he knows all about sissy boys. I was assured he would be gentle with me.

 I was so nervous I had to go to the bathroom.  When I returned he was laying on the bed stark naked.  He told me to come over and join him which I did.  Then he made me suck his cock which took a lot of convincing since I had never done that before.  After some time I finally gave it a lick after my girlfriend threatened to have them both gang up on me.  That was the first time I had ever done such a thing and eventually went down on his cock the best I could.  My girlfriend looked on and laughed at me. With tears in my eyes I looked at her and kept sucking. Then she said Happy Birthday.


That night I sucked my first cock, and had my first sexual intercourse with a man.  My girlfriend was very pleased to witness all of this. At the same time she was having sex with the guy in the next bed.  They spend the night with us, one of us in each bed with a man.  My girlfriend had her second intercourse with him in the morning.  And then she looked at me and asked me if I was going to have sex with my man again?  When I told her I was not planning on doing so, she told me she would take care of him instead and had sex with him also.  Once she was finished with both of them they got dressed and left.  I asked her why she had brought them back to the room?  She told me she wanted to enjoy the evening and it was high time I did also, besides it was my birthday so happy birthday.


She informed me we were going out again tonight and she had plans on picking up more man tonight.  So I had better get used to the idea.  Then she asked me if I enjoyed last night?  I told her I was scared but looking back I had fun. Then you won't mind doing it again tonight she said.  Well if I have to I told her.  She told me, since I enjoyed it,  I had better get used to it because there would be many more nights like this.  Especially if I was going to continue to cross dress. My cock became erect when she said that.  She pointed it out to me and said, it seems to me you enjoyed it more than you are letting on.

That night we went to a different bar and picked up two more men taking them back to our room.  It was a repeat of the night before.  They spent the night and the next morning we had sex again.  This time I had it with both of the Men.  They left when we were done.  Her and I both shower and headed back home.  That was the beginning of me being with Men.  During the rest of the five years we live together she insisted I have sex with Men.  She enjoyed watching and seeing the pleasure it gave me. I must of had a few dozen Men during that time.


I started dating another girl and I told her of my past life experiences.  She was so interested in what I had done that she encouraged me to continue on.  I told her I had changed and was no longer that type of a person.  She told me, she knew I was lying. She started buying me lingerie and making me where it.  She thought I looked very good in it and overtime insisted whenever I was home I had to dress as a girl.  Eventually she wanted to see me suck a Mans cock.  We eventually went to the city and found a person to go back to our room.  Once in our room, both her and I had sex with him.  She very much enjoyed watching me perform sexual acts on the man.  She also enjoyed watching the man have sex with me.  After a few years of being together we ended up getting married. I get so sexually aroused when a Man plays with me or I see his cock.


Before we got married she insisted that I continue having sex with Men and so would she.  We both agree to it and live a very sexual lifestyle.  Over the years I have become more sexually orientated towards Men.  My wife and I rarely have sex together any more. I am more aroused by a Man than I am a Woman.  She knows this and enjoys very much watching me with Men.  She however is still interested in Men and she has her share of them.

I love the feminine clothing I get to wear, it in it's self is a tremendous arousal just putting them on. Then when I get to undress in front of a Man it really turns me on having him see me is such a sissified aroused state. At that point I really just want his Cock to suck and ride on it. I usually climax when he is inside me and he is filling me with his load. This is the best sex ever and the life style I love.
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 HOUSE RULES FOR FEMINISED HUSBANDS AND SISSIES

3 Most Important Rules For Achieving Sissygasm

How I became a sissy.